January 7, 2008

Waiting for #6

So my next treatment is on Thursday. I was talking to a friend about it yesterday at church and I came up with an analogy about waiting for the next treatment to come. It's like waiting for the end of school because you're suppose to meet the school bully at the swings and it's only 10:00 a.m. The worst thing right now is knowing that your about to feel bad again and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I also had to call the nurse last week because two of my finger tips and an earring hole all of a sudden became yucky and infected; so I have to take pills for that. One of those finger tips is somewhat separating from the skin, not too pretty. I am also noticing that my eyebrows are really thinning and so are my eye lashes; hopefully that's all they do, and then grow back. The good news is that the hair that was left on my head is starting to grow a little bit so I have several 1 inch hairs everywhere, kind of like Homer Simpson.

1 comment:

Erin Chorak said...

Katie- You are my hero! If you feel up to it, I'm going to be in FC in 2 weeks, and would LOVE to come see you. You are in my prayers. Love you!!! ~E