November 28, 2007
November 19, 2007
Last Monday was day 5 and my mom and I got a 24 hour flu. It was so not fun. I figure it was like what everyone thinks that I go through after every treatment.
November 7, 2007
- 2 minute showers are really 2 minutes
- I don't have to shave my legs!
- I don't have to shave my underarms!
- Lizzie can't pull my hair; she just might pull off my "hairstyle" as Ethan and Isaac call it
- I can play the Cancer card at any time, (ask Derek)
- I'm actually starting to wear makeup and earrings more often
- Lizzie's birth (If we had waited to have Lizzie we might not have been able to have her at all)
- I dont have to worry about getting my hair all over the place or in my face
- Growing closer to my Husband and appreciating him more
- Appreciating time and what I do with it
- The support we have from Family and Friends
- The prayers
- Growing closer to Heavenly Father
- My faith has grown stronger
- Having cancer is pretty much not so good
- No hair on top gets a little drafty especially in winter; and the hats & scarves usually cover my ears so it is harder to hear