February 1, 2008

Cough update

I have been bad and I haven't uploaded anything to the blog recently. You are probably wondering what happened with the cough. Well it didn't go away I still have it so Dr. Kanard sent me to Dr. Robinson a ear, nose and throat doctor. First the nurse sprayed a numbing agent up my nose that had the smell of the primate house at the zoo. Then the doctor put a scope (a long tube like thing with a camera at the end) down my nose to look at my voice box. That part made my throat hurt for about 2 hours afterwards. It was not a pretty picture, but I don't really like looking at my insides, it would have been so interesting to Derek. He saw that their was a irritated spot on the wall of the voice box that was burnt from acid reflux. That is actually good news from his mouth. All I have to do is take some Nexium for a couple of weeks and it should be fine. I have to go back to him the 2nd week of March to see if it has completely gone away. Hopefully I won't have to do a scope again. I will try to keep you updated with that.

No comments: