February 19, 2008

Last chemo anticipation

Usually I start dreading the few days before Chemo but this week I am so excited to get it over with. I have no clue what I am in for after besides the every 6 month Retuxan and Pet scan. I am just so excited that I can move on with my life. I feel that it has been so chaotic since this whole thing started because I have to go everywhere and I never know when I am going to get sick and have to go in for a x-ray or CT scan. But my hair is really starting to grow back!
The cough is still with me but now I don't really know if it is from being around sick people and getting thier cough or from acid reflux. Anyway it's not gone and it's getting really annoying. The pain in my side started to feel better and then I had a coughing fit and injured it again. Hopefully it will be gone soon!

1 comment:

Koenig Family Blog said...

Good Luck and Congrats on your last one!!!!