November 19, 2007

Half way through!!!

I am halfway through!! My next Chemo is the 29th and it will be #4 and more the halfway over! My nurse also said that sometime in December we are going to have another petscan between #4 and #5; to see how much the tumor has shrunken. I am going to ask my oncologist what the procedure is after the last Chemo treatment this Wednesday; so I'll let you know.

Last Monday was day 5 and my mom and I got a 24 hour flu. It was so not fun. I figure it was like what everyone thinks that I go through after every treatment.

2 comments:

Koenig Family Blog said...

Congrats!!! I am so glad you are 1/2 way through! Just wanted to check in- you and your family are still in my thought and prayers every day and I talked to Mariah and she sends her love and prayers too. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!(((HUGS)))

Eliza said...

So glad to know that progress is happeneing!! Half way through is exciting!!!! To answer your question to us...yes we are still around...we are in Denver, but we come to Fort COllins quite frequently...so I would LOVE to get together with you.!!! I Miss seeing you too! Maybe after your treatments when you feel better....let me know!