November 7, 2007

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

I decided that I should list the things that are a blessing about this tumor to brighten my spirits later on; I'm sure that I will add more as time goes on and I think about it more. I figure the bad is pretty much already known and stated; and the ugly well it just makes the title better.

The Good

  • 2 minute showers are really 2 minutes
  • I don't have to shave my legs!
  • I don't have to shave my underarms!
  • Lizzie can't pull my hair; she just might pull off my "hairstyle" as Ethan and Isaac call it
  • I can play the Cancer card at any time, (ask Derek)
  • I'm actually starting to wear makeup and earrings more often
  • Lizzie's birth (If we had waited to have Lizzie we might not have been able to have her at all)
  • I dont have to worry about getting my hair all over the place or in my face
  • Growing closer to my Husband and appreciating him more
  • Appreciating time and what I do with it
  • The support we have from Family and Friends
  • The prayers
  • Growing closer to Heavenly Father
  • My faith has grown stronger

The Bad

  • Having cancer is pretty much not so good
  • No hair on top gets a little drafty especially in winter; and the hats & scarves usually cover my ears so it is harder to hear

1 comment:

Erin Chorak said...

I'm thinking we should get you blue bob wig. You could totally pull off electric blue. Might have to find one before I come back to FoCo.....