November 28, 2007

Chemo #4

So tomorrow is the next chemo treatment. I will go in at 10:50 a.m. and probably leave around 5:00 p.m. I am so not looking forward to it but oh well. Tammy (my sister) is probably going to come with me (she might be a little sick so I am still hoping she can). She is going to teach me how to crochet. I did not get to ask the oncologist about what to expect after treatment because she wasn't there the day before Thanksgiving. Well the boys are getting a little wild in their room. They still have nap time and if they don't sleep then it becomes quite time; which usually isn't so quite; imagine a slumber party everyday.

2 comments:

Koenig Family Blog said...

My thoughts will be with you tomorrow. So smart to get your sister to teach you something new! I understand you about nap time- I make Andrew play in the basement after he lays down for 5 min and then says he isn't tired anymore. It is "special Mommy time" and "Special Andrew time" Whatever works!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to say hi & I wanted you to know that you are in my prayers every day! I love looking at your pictures you have such a beautiful family! Tommy & I love your Bronco helmet! Very cute! Love ya! Holly, Tommy & Hanah