March 17, 2008

Last week

I had two appointments last week. The first on Tuesday was for the ear, nose and throat doctor. It went well since I didn't have to have the scope down my throat. 3 days before the appointment I stopped taking the Nexium that he prescribed to me mainly because I was out, but the other reason is because I had a sore throat on the right side ever since I started taking it. Amazingly after 2 days the sore throat was gone. I told the doctor and he said I don't have to take anything else because the Chemo is over. But I have to see him again in 3 months. The great news is that I am only taking supplements and vitamins now. I also got a kidney and total body cleanse that I am taking from the vitamin cottage, which is a tea that I drink morning and night.

The second appointment was the PET scan. It went as well as the past two, but I had worked out 3 days before and I was still sore from it and that could hinder the results. I will find out this Thursday about the results. I am hoping that my doctor will say that it is in remission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi KT! Those pictures are amazing! You are a fighter girl! You have done a great job and have been a great example to your children. Love you!