March 4, 2008

No more Pills! No more steroids!

Last week I was down to one last pill that I was suppose to take every day for my kidneys. I called the nurse Lisa to see if I need to refill it and she told me Dr. Kanard said I don't have to take anything again. I don't have to buy the expensive nausea drug "Emend" and the horrible steroids. I just take vitamins now. Yea! I am finally finishing this hurdle. I have an appointment with the ears nose and throat doctor on the 11th to see if the acid reflux is gone and a pet scan scheduled for the 13th and I will talk to Dr. Kanard on the 20th about it. If she says it is in remission than I will have the "up keep" drug Retuxan every 6 months and for 3 hours, if not it is a bone marrow transplant, but I am very much certain that it is in remission.
Oh, my hair that was somewhat coming in was somewhat falling out last week, but hopefully it will start growing again.

No comments: