October 24, 2007

Day 7 of Round 2

So I am hoping the second hurdle is over, well at least with the headaches, bone aches and fatigue. The thing that is more challenging is to wait until the next Chemo and hope that I don't get sick until then. It seems like the more I go out of my way to avoid getting sick the more it happens.

I just figure I should continue to make life as normal for the boys as possible but I don't think that is working as well as I would have hoped. I don't know if it is just them being 3 and getting older and into a different stage or if it is because of what we are going through and the lack of mommy's hair; but they just seem to be more defiant and whiny then they use to be. They will start to whine and cry at the drop of a hat right now. Don't get me wrong they are wonderful little boys but it's getting to be a river of tears over here. And yet It is so much fun to listen and watch them playing together now. They love Scobie Doo and they will play act Scoobie and Shaggie and rescue each other.

Lizzie is such an amazing baby! Last night she slept 8 hours again. This is her 4th night in her 7 week life that she has done that. She has been cooing and smiling a lot lately. She started about 2 weeks ago but she has really hit full bloom now. I don't have that many of my own baby pictures so I don't really have a comparison to see if she looks more like me now. I have to admit I have been greatly blessed with my family. Even with the whines they are so wonderful and I couldn't have found a better husband (just don't tell him I said that).

No comments: