October 15, 2007

Hair today gone tomorrow

How cheesy am I? I just had to write it. Anyway, today is the day that Derek is going to shave my hair. I am finally getting use to myself with this short haircut. At least one of the wigs that I have is pretty similar to what my hair looks like at this length, but straight. After I wrote last my hair started really coming out. I would run my fingers through it and get at least 15 hairs. Now it's more, and when I woke up this morning my pillow was full of hair. I am also shedding every where especially on Lizzie; I keep finding my hair all over her. I think it would be harder to see some bald spots and some hair. So, tonight for Family Home Evening Derek is going to shave my hair into a mohawk and the boys hopefully will have fun with Mommy's funny hair for a little while.


Lizzie's blessing was great. We had a lot of our family and some of our friends come. She looked so cute in that dress! Too bad after sacrament she had a very bad explosion in her diaper, the good news is that she had a onsie underneath so it didn't get the dress.
So the next time you see me I will be a bald lady. But hey at least I don't have to worry about curling doing my hair! (To see more pictures of everyone see our family blog)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep your spirits up! You know you are well loved and supported by all of your friends and family.

You should always maintain that crooked little smile you have! I think the mohawk idea is awesome. It totally fits you.

Rebecca said...

Hey Katie
I came across your blog in one of your comments on Ashley's blog. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you have an amazing attitude and you and your family have been in my prayers!!