June 7, 2008

Hair today gone tomorrow... again

So my hair is starting to fall out again. It's still short so I don't think I will shave it again; but it annoying finding globs of hair everywhere. About two days ago I felt it tingling and hurting just like last time so I knew what was coming. The good news is it is so dark that it isn't that noticeable yet. Hopefully I can hold off needing to wear a scarf for another week. We were able to go to the temple today where Derek and I were married 5 years ago; while my sister watched the kids. It was so wonderful to be there and feel of that calm, peaceful feeling again. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to go for a really long time.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

My thoughts and payers are with you!

Glad you got to go to the temple and feel of the wonderful spirit there!

Make a great day, Love, DeeDee