August 1, 2008

Day 11 - Seeing my kids is heaven

I feel great today!!! Derek and the kids are coming down and I got my discharge papers. I will be meeting with the PA on Wednesday and then hopefully I can go home and come back down to see McSweeny on Monday morning. He has next week off for vacation so I can't meet with him sooner. I get to stop the iv drips tonight; and since it is so hot outside Derek can enjoy the apartment as cool as he wants it because we don't have to pay the energy bill. Right now I have more energy than I thought I would. So things are looking up.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for keeping this blog so current. It is wonderful to read of your amazing progress. You are an inspiration. Reaching for your heavenly kids with you.... and will keep praying--- Jenn and John