August 31, 2008

Day 41- I just Love the SON


I was able to go to all of church today for the first time in almost 3 months. It was great to be able to feel of the spirit there; even though Lizzie is at the age where she doesn't want to stay still or sleep.

I was also able to wear my fake eye lashes. I'm actually getting a little better at putting them on. I wore them on Thursday and I didn't do such a great job of putting the eye liner on first, I never really used eye liner before now. I felt a little bit more myself with the fake eye lashes on and stuff on my eye brows; since when I look in the mirror now I have to do a double take each time since I look so different. I think my whole family is more use to the way I look right now then I am. That's okay since I can see a little bit of hair growing on my head. Right now it seems a little light, hopefully it will be red or brown and not grey.

No comments: