August 3, 2008

Day 13 - Speedin' along like Lightning McQueen


No clinic today. It's so nice just to be in the apartment without having to have an iv drip. We sang all of the articles of Faith with the boys and other church songs since we could go to church today. My cousin Nina is coming to visit again this afternoon and my mom just got here to help out. When she got here Derek and I put on the hospital masks and made her do it. She didn't want to put it on her nose so it made it really funny and I couldn't help but tell her it was a joke. She asked how we keep the masks on the boys.
I just want to say, thank you again for all of your continued thoughts and prayers. I know that many of you are fasting for me today and I want you to know how much I really appreciate it. It has been so much easier going through this with the knowledge that I have of the gospel.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

KT, my thoughts and prayers are with you! I hope things continue to go well. You are so amazing, I just love reading your blog. So happy, so positive, such a great smile! God Bless! Love ya kiddo, DeeDee