July 17, 2008

Day -4

Still not too bad of a day. I have had to go to the bathroom at least 4 times in the last 2 hours. I guess that just means that my kidneys are healthy. They tell me that tomorrow will be the same as today and Saturday I will come in at 8 and have 1 hour of Chemo and then wait for the doctor to see me. There are a lot of outpatient transplants right now so they are very full and crazy. Monday it looks like I will go into the hospital for the stem cells to flow back into my body.
The boys and Lizzie got to go with Grandma and Grandpa and two of their cousins to the zoo today so they had a very, very fun day already. They even came back with new snake toys. Right when they came back to the apartment they feel asleep.
Oh, well here is trip #5 to the bathroom!

No comments: