July 7, 2008

week of fun

I am sorry that you have been waiting on me to write as to what has happened with the harvesting. They called me Wednesday night and said that I had 5.6 million cells and I needed 5 million so I didn't have to go in again the next day. I was so excited when I got the call that I actually shouted into the phone.
So now I just wait and try to have as much fun with my family as possible before next Monday. We are planning on going to the Drive-in and Red Robin for sure the other things are up in the air. We also had a great 4th. We had a breakfast at our church in the morning where a boy that I have never seen before came up to me and asked me why I had a scarf on; I told him because right now I am bald. He immediately asked"do you have cancer? and then he said "oh, I feel sorry for you." And then he started talking about Lizzie as if she were a boy. I kept thinking, somebody had to pay him to say this.

No comments: